Tuesday


Sept 2nd- Oct 2nd

OK, well, I'm even gettin complaints from Australia now about not updating my blog, so I better do something. Nothing much to report really. Been down in Cheyenne for a month with Ash and Christopher seeing what life's like in the old wild west. It's pretty good :-)

I was due to be back at work on Oct 7th, but I called Mike H yesterday and told him I wont be back. Nice guy that he is, he left the door open for me to return in the future if I want. Can't ask for more than that. I guess I must have done something right in my 14 months in Canada.

Anyway, me and Ash are going over to England for a week at the end of this month for my 40th (how old????) and to see family and friends for the first time since Christmas. Can't wait.

I'll let you know what's going on as it happens.
The pic was taken from Ash's car on our way down to Cheyenne in Wyoming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Warren,
Thanks for the chat the other day on the phone. Grant and I have contacted Siemens and they are prepared to honour the job offer without us having to return for an interview - we just need to resubmit all our paperwork - piece of cake ! We are in the process of trying to get the wheels in motion to go (house selling yadda yadda !). Grant is hoping to start in April 08.

Thanks again for the first hand information - oh and for updating your blog too ! - good luck with everything and who knows maybe one day we can all meet up in Sask for a beer !

Bye for now,
Grant and Leigh Burr

Lyndon said...

Sorry to hear your leaving the Great White North. You've obviously got more adventures planned.

All the best in whatever you do.

Lyndon