Monday


Saturday October 27th - Monday November 12th

Well, we managed to get all our paperwork/documents together for immigration and get that all sent off to our attorney in Las Vegas, NV. We also had a trip down to Fort Collins in Colorado for my immigration medical. I had a blood test for HIV and Syphilis (I'm happy to report I have neither), a chest x-ray for TB (clear again) and a little chat with the doctor about drug/alcohol abuse (never used drugs, just have a nicotine issue I'm working on). So, all's well with the medical then. One less thing to worry about.

We've been married 1 month now and everything's great.

We've spent another couple of weekends up at the cabin but there's been nowhere near as much snow as in the last picture I posted on here. I don't mind the snow but it can be a bit interesting getting back to Cheyenne after a big downfall.

I've almost managed to stop sniggering when I see someone in a cowboy hat and boots now. I've just got to remember that those are normal here and that when I'm wandering around in my Isle of Man paddock jacket, I'm the one who looks odd. Nothing new there then.

Boot's fans (you know who you are) will be happy to hear he's happy and well and currently keeping himself busy heading up one of the 2008 presidential election campaigns. I can't, of course, tell you which one.

The pic is one of our crazy cats, Tilly, who, as you can see, will sleep anywhere. She doesn't live in the cage, she just sleeps there.

1 comment:

Roland Hulme said...

Pleased to hear your medical went okay! I remember mine - scary German doctor who poked and prodded me and told me I drank too much (presumably French) wine.

Switched to Becks and I was fine.

And congratulations on 1 month of marriage! I spent the first 8 months of my marriage in a different country from my wife!