Wednesday


Wednesday November 26th - Wednesday January 14th

Ok, so I'm slacking a bit on the old blog. Scuse me.

Still haulin fuel back from Denver every day but it's been a bit quiet over the Xmas period, so not been as busy as usual. Hopefully it'll pick up again soon and we'll all be able to get our loads into the ground without too much waiting around.

I should have been working on Christmas day, but as it was so quiet, me and Gary (the other driver scheduled for work on the 25th) didn't have to go in at all and got the day off.

So, Christmas day was spent with the morning at Jan & Tom's house (Ash's Mom & Dad's) with us, them and Heath, Jen & Natalie (Ash's brother & his family). Managed to talk to my Mum, Graham (my step-dad) and my sister Nicola and her family over one of those web-cam-video-call thingys. Nice to actually see everyone rather than just hearing them as it's been 2 years since I was last in England so I haven't seen anyone from there except Mum & Graham since then (they were here last Christmas).

We had a big family bowling party for Jan's birthday on the 28th which was fun. I managed to get the night off work so I could go, which made a nice change as I don't often get to go to family events with the hours/days I work.

New year I was scheduled to work again and this time I ended up doing just that. Ah well, can't have everything.

Nothing much happened in the last 2 weeks since new year, except it's been a little windy on a couple if days, as you can see from the pic. Doesn't really bother us driving tankers though, so no problems there.

No comments: