Sunday


August 10 - December 10
Well, lets have an update.
The transportation manager at SB Fuels (Cheyenne), (now SBT inc) left in August and I was offered the job, so I'm now the Transportation/Safety manager instead of a driver. I'm enjoying it so far and I don't have to drive the rockies in the snow anymore, which is a good thing.
I also decided I'd have a try at going to college and I managed to get an A in my Math course and an A in my criminal justice course, so I was pretty happy about that. I also went on a 'ride-along' with the Cheyenne city police for the criminal justice course, which was interesting. I didn't get to play with the sirens though :-(
We had some visitors from England since my last update. My Mum & Graham came out in October for 2 weeks and seemed to have a good time. They spent a weekend up at the cabin in the mountains with Tom & Jan (Ash's Mom & Dad) and they went up to Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse memorial etc etc. Mum even had a go at shooting Ash's .22 pistol, which surprised everyone. An old friend from England, Bobby Strode, also came through Cheyenne just after Thanksgiving and we went out for breakfast and spent 2 or 3 hours catching up on old times. Over 20 years since I'd seem him. Where does the time go?
Ash is still pretty happy with her job at the pawn store and Christopher is still doing well at school.
Nearly Christmas now. Hope you all have a good one :-)

No comments: