Saturday


Tuesday Sept 16th - Saturday Sept 20th

Finally got back on the trucks after more than a year.

Started my training with Flying J Transportation on Tuesday. I've got to drive the truck around with Jeff, who's training me, and load 3 times at each of the 3 loading racks down in Denver and at the 2 loading racks in Cheyenne, then take a test at each of them to get my authorized drivers' cards so I can load gas (petrol) & diesel on my own. Obviously, driving a truck isn't a problem but the loading rack computer systems and the paperwork is pretty complicated when you've never done it before. It's sinking in though and hopefully after another week with Jeff I will be ready to head out on my own.

The pic is the truck I've been using all week.

1 comment:

Graham Parks said...

its about bloody time you started working again,,lol... Glaad you got in with ya dream company,,as to the racks and paperwork youll get their dont worry.. xx