Wednesday


Sunday Sept 21st - Wednesday Oct 1st


Got all my loading rack cards now and started venturing out on my own. Just running 2 loads of diesel from Denver back to Cheyenne at the moment. Clint, my boss, says he's going to let me get comfortable with the diesel loads before he starts giving me gas (petrol) loads as well. So, all's going well so far.

Ash started a new job last week working in a store on the South side of town. She seems to like it so far and it'll be nice for us to have some spare money now we're both working again.


The pic is one of C R Englands' trucks on I-25 heading towards Denver. I still sometimes get a little twinge for home when I see one. I don't really miss the country though, just some of the people still there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Warren, long time no speak, all the best to you and Ash for chrimbo.