Wednesday


December 09 - January 10


General:- I'm still driving a fuel truck, Ash's still looking for a job, Christopher's still cheeky, we still live in Florida and it's still warmer here than where you are (probably). :-)

Christmas was fun. My Mum & Graham (my step-dad), Nicola (my sister), her husband Simon and their 2 sons Nathan and Josh were in Orlando for 2 weeks. Ash & Christopher got to spend pretty much the whole time up there with them doing the 'Disney thing' and I managed to get up there whenever I wasn't working. They all came down to Port St Lucie for Christmas day because I was on call for work and some of them were even silly enough to go in our cold swimming pool (my wife with all her clothes on for some reason). Americans eh? :-)
It was great to see everyone. I hadn't seen Mum & Graham since they were in Cheyenne for Christmas '07 and I hadn't seen Nicola and her family since I was last in England for Christmas '06. Tempus fugit.

The pic is Me, my Mum and Ash at Seaworld around Christmas time.

1 comment:

Peter C said...

Hi Koog

I also drive fuel but in Australia. www.ienergyservices.com

If you get a chance, can you shoot me off an email, I would like to compare the task in the US compared to here.

Cheers

Pete