Tuesday


February 10 - April 10
Well, still here in Florida.
My Dad & Tessa came to visit for a few weeks in February. It was good to see them after more than 3 years.
Ash is working part-time in a local store and I'm still driving a fuel truck.
We all have new mountain bikes (thanks dad) so we can go ride together at the weekend (when we get around to it) and we're in the process of trying to buy us a house.
Ash got another dog (Titch). It's a small white fluffy dog. That's about all I know about it.
Christopher still seems happy enough in school. He still likes to swim in the pool sometimes and plays with his lego when he isn't swimming.
My computer seems to have gotten bored with being a computer and has decided to try its hand at being a bag of crap. And, to be fair, it seems to be doing a pretty good job at it.
Anyway, the sun is out, the sky is blue and I'm off to work.
Lovely.

No comments: